Table of Contents
- 1 Department of Health provides COVID-19 testing Saturday in Las Cruces
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Christopher Smelser’s preliminary hearing Day 1
- 3.0.3 How to apply for CARES Act small business grants
- 3.0.4 Las Cruces man sentenced on kidnapping, gun charges
- 3.0.5 Judge Schultz earns ‘do not retain’ evaluation
- 3.0.6 Talavera resident reports distressed birds
- 3.0.7 Two fires reported at Amador processing plant
The New Mexico Department of Health will provide drive-up screening for the COVID-19 virus on Saturday, Oct. 3, at the Las Cruces Public Health Office, 1170 N. Solano Drive, from 8-10 a.m., or while supplies last. (Photo: Courtesy of Memorial Medical Center)
LAS CRUCES — The New Mexico Department of Health will provide drive-up screening for the COVID-19 virus on Saturday, Oct. 3, at the Las Cruces Public Health Office, 1170 N. Solano Drive, from 8-10 a.m., or while supplies last. Those wishing to be tested are asked to pre-register online at cvtestreg.nmhealth.org.
The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure
Never miss an important local story. Subscribe to the Sun-News today.
All testing is still free of charge to anyone getting the test, and anyone can get tested, whether they have insurance or not. Those with insurance are asked to provide their insurance information.
For more information about COVID-19 and testing options available statewide, visit cv.nmhealth.org. In addition, New Mexicans can continue to call with health-related questions to the Department of Health’s coronavirus hotline at 855-600-3453. For non-health-related questions or concerns call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov.
Read or Share this story: https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/2020/10/01/covid-testing-las-cruces-saturday-new-mexico-health-department/5885593002/
Oct. 1, 2020, 3:19 p.m.
Oct. 1, 2020, 11:29 a.m.
Sept. 30, 2020, 6:40 p.m.
Sept. 30, 2020, 2:17 p.m.
Oct. 1, 2020, 12:04 p.m.
Oct. 1, 2020, 10:05 a.m.