Treadmills are an ideal way to improve your overall health, and with proper fitness equipment servicing, it’s an investment that will last for many years. Let’s look at a popular treadmill currently on the market, the ProForm 3.6 treadmill.
Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0 stars
· Comes with four separate exercise routines and nine pre-set programs
· Quickly adjust your pace and slope with the press of one button
· Quiet, lightweight, folds away easily for convenient storage
Price: About £700
Product Description: The ProForm 3.6 treadmill has nine pre-set programs, four of which are tailored towards burning fat and five of which are made to customize your pace and level of level of slope. This gives you a number of options for losing those pounds and getting into great shape. You may also choose to set your own custom speed and inclination. Forget running on that unforgiving pavement which makes your knees and joints ache. Advanced cushions with three distinct isolators ensure you will be exercising with the proper comfort and support. This machine also comes with a smooth, quiet motor that has a built in system for keeping from overheating. The pace and incline can be changed at the press of one button. So if you’re sometimes in the mood for a quick walk on a flat, even surface and other times in the mood for an intense uphill jog, the ProForm 3.6 treadmill can meet your needs. The best part is that this treadmill is good for a quick morning workout or a full exercise routine. Finally, it has a Dual-Grip EKGTM Heart Rate Monitor so you can keep track of your heart rate while you workout.
Product Features: This treadmill offers a smooth, consistent workout regimen thanks to the heavy-duty Mach Z 1.75 Continuous HP Drive Motor. It also lets you change workouts without having to fumble around multiple display screens. Simply press a button and you’re ready to go. With a maximum weight capacity of 113 kg, users of different sizes can enjoy a quality workout.
· Console: LCD display with a blue tint and 5″ x 7″ profile matrix
· Motor: 1.75CHP system offering smooth, quiet operation
· Max Speed: 16 kph; Max Incline: 10% (0.1% increments)
· Comes with Lift Assist
· Running Area CM: (L) 130 x (W) 46
· Machine Weight: 75kg / 165 lbs / 11.8 stone
· Max User Weight: 113kg / 248.6lbs / 17.8 stone
· Dimensions: 170 (length) x 85 (width) x 130 (height) when open; 81 (length) x 85 (width) x 150 (height) when folded up
Warranty Information: The frame has a lifetime guarantee, the motor comes with a 5-year warranty, and there’s also a 2-year full manufacturer’s warranty covering parts and labour
Conclusion: The ProForm 3.6 treadmill is an excellent value that’s well worth looking into. With its many features and smooth operation, there are so many reasons to love this treadmill. As long as you occasionally keep the machine maintenanced with the help of a qualified fitness equipment servicing company, you’ll be enjoying this solid piece of equipment for decades. Highly recommended!