With today’s fast-paced lifestyle, it’s sometimes difficult to keep up with the crowd if you are not in tip-top shape. One effective way of accomplishing this feat is to dive wholeheartedly into a well-paced, but rigorous exercise routine. For this planned routine, you need a dependable exercise machine you can put your trust in, along with the expertise of a good fitness equipment services provider. An extremely popular choice for getting a total body workout is the ever popular elliptical trainer. One high quality elliptical that really lives up to its fancy name is the Octane Fitness Q37e. Here is an overview of this outstanding piece of fitness equipment.
Overall Rating: 4.2 out of 5.0 stars
- Has Converging Path unparalleled handlebars that mimic the normal way your arms swing when you walk
- Has a 1.8″ comfortable distance between the pedals, an exclusive feature among ellipticals
- Has numerous modernized electronic features including X-Mode, MOM Mode, HeartLogic Intelligence, and also GluteKicker which have preset options that can be customized for your workout
- Equipped with a colourful and attractive LCD screen that displays time, distance, speed level, calories, heart rate, target heart rate, and others
Price: About $3,000
This elliptical machine lives up to its name and boasts many innovative and outstanding features. You expect a lot from it and you get a lot from it. With handlebars that mimic the natural swing of your arms, you have a fluid arm motion which doesn’t stress or strain your elbows, wrists, or shoulders. Your range of motion is extended so that you will be able to get a more productive workout for the upper body. The machine includes five preset programs for resistance and five programs for heart rate efficiency.
- Dimensions: 68″L x 29″W x 60″H to maximum 79″L x 32″W
- Stride length: 20.5″
- Step-up height: low at 4″
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs / 136 kgs
- Product weight: 260lbs / 118 kg
- Converging Path Multi-Grip handlebars for superlative ergonomic workout
- ArmBlaster to tailor the resistance levels and the number of arm repetitions to enhance upper-body strength and cardiovascular endurance
- 1.8″ pedal spacing imitates human biomechanics for most normal stance
- MOM Mode protects tots from injury by disabling console buttons and boosting resistance level.
- Larger transportation wheels to make transporting simple
Warranty: (In-home) lifetime frame, 3 years parts, and 2 years labour
This high-tech, quality elliptical machine boasts so many innovative features that render it one of the most advanced home workout devices ever. It is clearly amongst a category of ellipticals that is “a cut above the rest”. If you employ a respectable fitness equipment services provider to care for your routine maintenance needs, you will not go wrong in investing in this state-or-the-art piece of fitness equipment. Remember, if you want superior quality, you have to pay for superior quality and this machine will be well-worth your outlay if you are serious about attaining your ultimate fitness goal.