There are numerous great sonography Websites and blogs for professionals in this field who want to stay on top of the latest news and information for their careers. You could easily compile a list of 50 sonography Websites and blogs, and they would all be very useful. These five Websites and five blogs are a great place to start, though. They all have plenty of visitors, lots of recently updated information and credibility in the industry.
1. Aunt Minnie: This Website, found online at AuntMinnie.com, is an excellent forum for industry professionals such as business managers, members of organized medicine, radiologists and technologists. If you want to meet others in the profession to network and collaborate with, this is a great site for you.
2. Diagnostic Imaging: Go to DiagnosticImaging.com to find out about the latest developments across all segments of the field of diagnostic radiology.
3. Health Imaging: This site, HealthImaging.com, boasts “Images, information and knowledge across the enterprise.”
4. Image Radiology Magazine: RT-Image.com is “the source for radiology professionals,” with everything from job listings to CEO directories to data sheets to informative articles and much, much more.
5. Learning Radiology: This is a great resource if you are a student or new to the field. Regular features at Learningradiology.com include a case of the week, an image DDX, quizzes and more.
1. American Journal of Neuroradiology: Find everything neuroradiology-related at this blog site, including editorials, cases, book reviews and more.
2. Americans for Responsible Imaging: The ARI blog site features doctors and patients from the world of medical imaging who are focused on preserving the healthcare system in the United States.
3. Free Ultrasound Machine Reviews and Tips: If you are looking for evaluations of diagnostic ultrasound equipment with details about 3D and 4D ultrasound techniques, image quality and user friendliness, visit GPS Medical President Brian Gill’s blog.
4. Imaging Informatics News: Everything related to medical imaging informatics is discussed in this blog, including news on CAD, PACS, RIS, image acquisition, processing enhancement and more.
5. Sonography News: All the diagnostic medical ultrasound imaging news that you need to know now is right here in this blog.