You have finally saved enough for a kitchen makeover. You know what materials you want, which colors you prefer, what flooring is appealing, and which appliances need to be replaced. Through all the preparations you did, you even know which type of kitchen cabinets you want to be installed. Your only concern now is to find a company that can realize your dreams.
It is never easy to narrow down an extensive list of local kitchen providers and contractors. They all advertise to be the best in the industry, and promise that they will not rest until you are completely satisfied with your new kitchen cabinets. This all sounds quite wonderful, except that their statements really do not help you in your selection process.
After reading a number of comprehensive consumer reviews online, you will probably be able to pick out the less capable candidates and take them off your list. Once this task has been completed, contact the remaining kitchen cabinetry specialists, and ask them a set of to-the-point questions.
1. Why should I purchase kitchen cabinets from your company? The explanation you will receive should include all the services they provide. Write them down so you can compare them afterwards to those mentioned by other kitchen cabinet suppliers.
2. What product materials do you use? Their material choices will determine the quality and durability of your cabinets.
3. How much time do you require for a kitchen installation? To receive an accurate estimate, you will have to provide precise measurements and other pertinent information.
4. How much will I have to pay for my new kitchen cabinets? While most companies will give you a rough estimate, they should not commit to a set price until they have inspected your kitchen in person.
5. When can you start? A first-class kitchen specialist may be booked solid, which means that you may have to wait a while. If that is unacceptable, look for someone else.