With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, few people have the time to go to the gym and work out on a regular basis. That means if you want to get serious about exercise, you might well have to bring the equipment into the convenience of your home. There are a lot of options available-but one that really stands out is a multigym made by Powertec, a trusted leader in home fitness equipment. Let’s examine the pros and cons of the Powertech Workbench Leverage Gym.
Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0 stars
- Specially designed to eliminate the need for a “spotter” while reducing the risk of strain or injury
- Small enough to fit into the most crowded space, yet robust enough to perform a wide variety of exercises
- Rugged, sturdy, long-lasting, and stylish
Price: About £869
The Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym is a well-built fitness equipment designed to provide you with a total body workout. You can target whatever muscle groups you’d like as hard as you wish without having to hold back or worry about not having a spotter. This piece of equipment promotes a free range motion while training, giving you the best possible results. Flattening out the bench lets you work on your shoulders, lats, triceps, and chest areas. Changing the incline changes the target area. With the bench up, you can do leg curls, squats, low rows, and such.
Not only is it functional, it’s eye-appealing as well. While that’s not as important as some of the other features, wouldn’t you feel more motivated to commit to an exercise routine that looks sleek and stylish? Furthermore, it only requires an 8 x 8 space so even if you don’t have a lot of room for the machine, you can likely find somewhere to put it that won’t be too much in the way.
- Clever design allows you to do a host of other exercises for a total body workout
- Space saving design helps keep the multigym out of the way
- Robust piece of equipment that’s sure to last a long time
- Model: Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym: WB-LS
- Full Dimensions: L 101″ x W 56″ H 82″
- Equipment Weight: 290 lbs
- Maximum Recommended Workout Weight (Arm Press): 500 lbs
- Maximum Recommended Workout Weight (Lat Machine): 350 lbs
- Maximum Recommended Workout Weight (Leg Lift): 250 lbs
- Maximum Recommended Workout Weight (Squat Bar): 300 lbs
- 12 months on pads, grips, and unspecified parts
- 24 months on component parts (spring pins, bearings, and so forth)
- lifetime warranty on the frame (which includes the paint finish)
The Powertec Workbench Leverage Gym is a quality piece of fitness equipment that can help you get in the best shape of your life. With its wide variety of exercises, solid design, and attractive exterior, this multigym is an investment that will reap plenty of rewards. If you’re serious about your exercise regiment, you should seriously look into this piece of equipment.